Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Were We Thinking

Day 43: Thomas and I decided to go back to Wal-Mart today to get some more supplies. We took our ammo and bats with us and left just like we did yesterday. We went around to the back door that we left from yesterday. We spent a couple hours packing some bags when we heard gunshots. I have no idea how, but the militia found us again. They were gunning down the zombies in front of the automatic doors that didn't open anymore. I went in the back to secure all the doors back there while Thomas went to the front to keep an eye out. I got out into the main store when I heard gunshots. I knew they came from inside the store. Then I heard Thomas yelling "I dare you to try it again. Now theres only 12 of you bastards." I made it up front and another militia member was lying on the floor with a bullet in his head. We looted the body and got another handgun, an assault rifle, and some ammo. We could tell that they backed off a bit. We took advantage of the opportunity by looking for things we could use as a weapon. There was no guns or ammo, but plenty of flammable liquids. Gathered up as much as we could along with rags and bottles. After about an hour, we had several molotov cocktails. We finished just in time to see another guy run up to the door. Before he could let off a shot, Thomas lit and threw a bottle at him. The door erupted into flames, but I think he got away. All we had to do was hold them off. Its just a matter of time before a horde of zombies show up outside. I think they are already starting to arrive because I hear shots outside that are not directed towards us. Its starting to get dark and Thomas is yelling at me for writing instead of keeping an eye outside on them. I did not fight for my life during the first couple days for it to end at the hands of another survivor. I'll take them all out if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment