Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013: Day 7

Its been a week since the zombie outbreak. I have not left the apartment since my last excursion a few days ago. There has not even been any sounds from other survivors. There has to be someone out there somewhere. I did hear a dog barking a few hours ago, though. The poor thing. I hope its alright. I looked outside when I heard the barking, but only saw some zombies shuffling around. I wonder if dogs are affected by whatever is causing the zombies. Lets hope not. I am running low on food, though. I ate the last of my meat for lunch today. Amazingly, there is still power. I have no idea how that works, but I'm expecting it to go off any time now. So far I've kept pretty quiet inside and avoided the unwanted attention of the zombies outside. I have just been catching up on movies and TV shows on DVD, might as well while I can. All of the TV stations are off the air now. I did hear something about a camp or something at Fort McCoy just before one of the local channel went off the air. I don't know if its an evacuation site or what. Its one possibility of where to go if I ever have to leave town.

No comments:

Post a Comment