Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Four Horsemen...

Day 35: Well, Thomas was right. At a little bit after noon, we heard gunshots. They sounded far away, but at least within the city limits. About an hour later, we saw them. We were able to watch out of a third story window. There were four pickup trucks and 15 armed men. Just like Thomas said. They went right for the police station and plowed through the car fence. A couple hours later, they exited the station, but with not much supplies. They must not have found my stash. At one time, I thought we were going be found. Eeyore stared barking, so I put him in a closet for the time being. I didn't want to, but I didn't want to be found either. One of the guys looked in our direction when Eeyore bark, so I'm guessing he heard it. He looked around for a couple seconds and then went back to what he was doing. Thomas and I stayed quiet for the rest of the day and night. I still don't know if they are still here in the city somewhere or if they left. I don't want to take any chances though. I'm hearing more zombie moans coming from outside, but I have yet to take a look outside. The electricity is still on so the street lights work, but I'm just going to bury my head in the sand until morning. We are safe for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment