Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013: Day 19

Well, I decided on a name for my new friend. I calling him Captain or Cap after Captain America. I was always a big comic book fan and this dog must have been pretty tough to survive out there, just like Captain America. Other than that, we have just been sitting tight in our new home. I have been trying to keep a low profile so that I don't attract too many zombies. I have started to sneak out and take out the closet zombie or two. Mainly just to get used to killing them as sick as that sounds. I'm starting to realize that I'm going to have to do many things I would not even think of doing before the world went to shit. But I going to have to do what I have to in order to survive. I could have sworn I heard gunshots earlier today. That could mean survivors, but not all survivors are going to be friendly. I'm going to have to be careful. Still, the idea of others out is means there still could be hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment