Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013: Day 25

I heard more shots today. I think they were from an assault rifle too. Some one out there has a major advantage. The troubling part is that I don't know if they are friendly or not and how many there are. I could have sworn I heard some sort of vehicle driving around as well. Maybe its the same person or people. It probably is. I have just been laying low the past few days. I have not even gone out to get rid of the few zombies around the outside of the house. The last thing I want is someone to notice the dead zombies and figure out that there is a survivor in the area. Its a very different world out there now. Not everyone can be trusted. They may want what I have and with no cops to stop them, they will take. I can't see what I would have that others would want, though. I have enough food for another week and just rudimentary weapons. With no laws or threat of punishment, you really find out what people are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment