Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Biggest Zombie I Ever Saw

Day 27: I decided to venture out of the safety of the police station today. It was the first time since I escaped from the shed. The only time I spent outside the past couple of days was up on the roof, but I'm running low on food. I walked to the closest house and broke inside. There were two zombies inside that I shot down. Then I rummaged through the cupboards for food. I found an unopened bag of chips and some canned pineapple. I found a big bag of dog food, too. Eeyore will be happy. I packed my bag and headed back home. I went back through the front door, closed it and turned around.

I nearly shit my pants. Standing in front of me was the biggest damn zombie I have ever seen. He was 6 and 1/2 or 7 feet tall and 350 pounds. I instinctively raised my handgun and fired. All I heard, though, was click. I was out of ammo. I dropped the dog food and dodged his grasp. I then raised the wooden baseball bat I had with me. I swung too low and hit his shoulder and snapped the bat in half. Not knowing what else to do, I started to stab him with the broken end, but he kept coming. Then I went for the eye and popped it on the first try. It seemed like he didn't even fell it because he didn't slow down at all. I went for the empty eye socket again and again and again. Finally I went deeper and he fell to his knees and then completely over. I was sweating bullets and trying to catch my breath. I heard some moaning noises behind me and realized some other zombies have shown up. I didn't want to take them on with half a bat and an empty handgun. I grabbed the bag of dog food and ran back to the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment