Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Interesting signs

Day 22: I continued work on my car fence yesterday and today. However, while doing my usual searching, I came across something interesting. I found some dead zombies that I did not see yesterday. Some of them had their head bashed in and others looked like they were shot in the head. I even found some shell casings in some cases. It looks like someone is running around with a shotgun taking out zombies. I hope they are friendly to those who are still alive. I have not heard any gunshots or loud noises lately, though. I'll have to keep an eye out for more clues and be careful at the same time. I don't want to run into a gun-toting maniac. I already met one maniac in this world and one is enough. Then again, maybe it could be Hank. I think he is still out there somewhere. He told me he didn't like to use guns, though, because it was too easy. Now that he's on his own, maybe he changed his tune. I think I'm going to have to go grocery shopping again soon. Eeyore and I are both starting to run low on food. I think tomorrow I'll take a trek in that direction.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still out here and still reading...
    Loving your story!
    I gotta get on the ball and start postiing mine...
    Hope it's as good as yours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot It's going to be posted at
    http://prettyhotforadeadchick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete