Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Escape from a Shed

Day 24: I woke up this morning. Do you know what that means? It means I was actually able to get some sleep. I woke up and could see sunlight shining through the high windows in the shed. Also, there was no pounding on the door. I stood up and my whole outlook changed. The pounding started again and I heard the moaning sounds coming from outside. I just had to get out of there. I took a look around and spotted a useful weapon, a chainsaw with a full tank of gas. I also noticed as couple cans of paint thinner, a lighter, and some rags. I formulated a plan to use the chainsaw to get out and pour paint thinner all over to blow up the shed and the surrounding zombies. I found a pair of goggles and them on along with one of the rags over my mouth. I dumped out all but one of the cans out on the floor of the shed. I stuck a rag in the other can to make a molotov cocktail type of contraption. I started up the chainsaw and opened the door. There was a good sized horde outside. I chopped my way through them and then quickly lit the rag and threw it inside the shed and turned and ran. I got to the road and heard a huge explosion. Paint thinner must not have been the only flammable thing in that shed. I turned around and a the shed was gone and there were pieces of zombies all over the place. Others were set on fire. It actually worked. I proceeded to start running again and made it back to the station, chopping up zombies whenever they got in my way. I think I might just stay in the station for a couple of days and not venture outside the safety of here. I thought for sure I would die in that shed. Eeyore was very happy to see me, though, especially because I brought a little bit of food for him. I was very happy to see him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment