Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alone

Day 7: I have not felt like writing the past couple days, but I decided to tonight. I have not done much yesterday or today. I woke up with a bad headache yesterday morning. I guess drinking half a bottle of Jack will do that to you. I brought the food in from the truck outside today. I think I might've drop a bag of chips, but I don't really care anymore. I'm not even that hungry, but I know I should still eat something, so I had a can of Spam today. Thats about all I did these past two days. I just feel so alone. I have thought about just letting the zombies get me. At least then it would be over, but I don't want them to benefit from my demise. There is no possible way that I'm the only person left in this world. I'm still holding onto hope, however, its getting slimmer and slimmer everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment