Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Survivor

Day 12: I've found another survivor. There ended up being someone else in the building a block away. I saw him on the roof, but it took a little bit for me to get his attention. I just decided to start shooting at the zombies around his building. That way he knew I was friendly too, since I was shooting them and not him. We tried yelling to each other, but that just made us hoarse. Then he made me a sign with a CB radio frequency written on it. I ran downstairs to search for a radio. After about a half hour search, I found one and tuned to his frequency.
His name is Hank and he was a truck driver before the world was turned upside down. He was on his way through town when the outbreak happened, which his truck broke down in the middle of it. He managed to survive and made it to the building he is in now. He heard over the radio that the zombie apocalypse has happened all over the country and probably the world. We talked all evening about our previous lives and how we've been staying alive. We ended the night by starting to come up with a plan to unite. We think it will increase our odds of surviving. I'm going to try to somehow distract the zombies away from the truck and drive over so he can jump on top. Then we'll head back to the police station. Now I just have to figure out how I'll be able to safely get to the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment