Monday, March 8, 2010

Despair

I'm starting to realize that everyone I knew is gone. I have been searching for hours and found no trace of them. Maybe that means that there is still hope. Chances are they are just walking around some place with no memory of who they were. I had find some random house to spend the night in. Thank goodness the owners were not home when this all began. I couldn't stay somewhere familiar because of all the memories of what things were like. All I could think about was how I could have tried to save at least one person earlier at work. I was selfish and only thought about myself. Now I have to live with that for the rest of my life. I will not give up, though. I will not let it all end like this. There has to be more people out there that survived like me. I just have to figure out how to find them. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the morning brings. I just hope I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment