Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Plan

Day 6: It works! The ladder works! I tested it out this morning and it worked perfectly. I also came up with a plan. There was a police SUV parked behind the station and after a quick search, I found the keys to it. I'm going to take that to the evac site with a pitstop at the grocery store. The truck should be able to take more of a beating than my car did. Lets at least hope so. Plus it would be able to hold a lot more supplies. I'm all out of food, but I couldn't eat at a time like this. I'm so excited. I just know this plan will work. This entry is the last thing I have to do before I leave, so I'm keep my fingers crossed that I'm getting out of this hell.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it coming, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry. Theres plenty more to come. I update it every couple days. I'm glad someone is enjoying it. Tell your friends about it too.

    ReplyDelete