Friday, March 26, 2010

He's insane

Day 13: Ok, I don't want any bad karma or anything to come of this, but for the past week at least, I've been wanting to find another survivor so that I would know that I'm not the last person on the face of the earth. Its just my luck that the one that I find turns out to be crazy!
I managed to get to the truck this morning and go pick up Hank and bring him back here. Then we started talking again and thats when things took a very strange turn. He told me that he wants to exterminate all the zombies and make the world safe again. His idea is not the crazy part. Its how he acted while telling me. He was as giddy as a schoolgirl. The whole time he had one of those crazy smiles and I could see the bloodlust in his eyes. He thought nothing of bashing in the brains of every zombie in the world. Oh yeah, thats another part. He doesn't want to use guns because theres not as much of a rush. This guy is a homicidal maniac. And to top things off, he wants to start tomorrow. He seemed so sane when we were talking on the radio. I don't know how this transformation happened. Unless he wanted to get a feel for me before he let out his ruthless killer persona out. I don't know whats scarier, how acts when talking about his plan or how I'm starting to get excited for tomorrow the more he talks about it. Am I turning into some one like him? Is living in a world surrounded by the undead driving me insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment