Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Not Like in the Movies

Day 14: We started on Hank's plan this morning and killing zombies is definitely not like it is in the movies, at least not for me. Maybe that means I still have a thread of my saneity left. I have seen plenty of zombie movies where everyone is killing zombies without any qualms about it. That was not me today. I couldn't get over the fact that they were someones mother or father, son or daughter just two weeks ago. I still saw them as human. I did take out a couple of them, but it was hard for me. I know I'm going to have to get over this if I want to survive much longer. Before I was just avoiding them the best I could and pushing those in my way and only killing those I absolutely had to. I was not enjoying it like Hank. He was really having fun today and it was quite disturbing. When we got back to the police station, he had blood splattered all over. He wore a mask so that none would fly into his mouth. I'll admit, he's good at what he does. He wants to go out and put another dent in the zombie population tomorrow. I'm just not sure if I can handle another day right away. I'm going to try to convince him to take a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment