Monday, March 22, 2010

Increased Numbers

Day 11: Not much has happened the past couple days. I've just being enjoying my time with Eeyore. I did notice something interesting today when I was on the roof. I find myself going up there a lot. Its kinda how I can see whats going on in my part of the world. I've noticed more zombies walking around. I'm not sure what to make of this until I noticed a large crowd surrounding a building about a block away. Then I looked down around the police station and was shocked. There was a large crowd around it as well. I thought I was keeping quiet and not trying to attract them. I guess I didn't do enough, though. They have even surrounded the truck. I'm going to have to come up with a plan whenever I want to use it to get them away from it. Then it popped into my head. If there is this many around me, maybe that means there is someone alive in the other building that is attracting them. I wish there was some way to find out without going over there. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if anyone goes up to that roof. In the meantime, I have to double check all the doors and make sure they are barricaded enough.
With the increased numbers, I'm going to have to keep Eeyore's room for now. I didn't feel safe letting him outside all the time with the zombies walking around, so I trained him to use one of the rooms in the police station as his outhouse. I just try to keep it clean everyday. Its starting to smell, though, so I'm going to have to come up with something else. Its getting close to the stink of a thousand zombies walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment