Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Morning After

Day 2: I was able to get a couple hours of sleep last night. Thank goodness for that. When I first awoke, I was hoping that the outbreak was just a dream. After taking a look around, I quickly realized that it all did really happen. The electricity still worked, so I turned on the TV. All that I found, though, was static. The outbreak must have happened so quickly that no one was prepared. That or the warning signs were right in front of us with that flu epidemic where people were dying left and right. Maybe the government covered up the fact that they were not staying dead and couldn't keep it contained. Or maybe there just wasn't anymore room in hell like the tag line to Dawn of the Dead. Who really knows? I'm sure I'll never find out what really caused it all. I suppose I should start searching for others like me who survived the outbreak so far. There has to be more people out there. I can't be the only one. I have not even looked outside yet, though. Maybe there are zombies swarming all over already. There is only one way to find out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment